Take Healthy Leadership 101 This Summer
The UU Leadership Institute (formerly H-UULTI) is offering a special summer session of Healthy Leadership 101. In this course, you will gain understanding on how your congregation functions as an interconnected, organic system of relationships.
What you will learn:
- accept differences flexibly and creatively
- lead from a place of strength and purpose rather than getting bogged down by disappointments
- balance our human desire for both close relationship and independence
- both challenge and empower others with grace and authenticity
- function as a leadership team
- maintain your center while leading through change and conflict
Led by: Rev. Renée Ruchotzke and Mark Bernstein, Congregational Life Staff, Central East Region
This session includes access to all course materials via online self-paced sessions that you can take on your own schedule starting June 1. Additionally, there are three live process circles held on Tuesday evenings 7-8 PM (July 21, August 11, and September 1).
Deadline: June 1, 2015
If you have questions, please contact Lori Stone Sirtosky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the UU Leadership Institute.